Sunday, April 1, 2012

5: 13th

Second post of the day and I'll keep this short. Today is our 13th month together so we decided to go out and celebrate a little. Since I am craving for Wicked Oreos for almost a week, we decided to hit Flaming Wings along Katipunan. My boyfriend, JM, ordered PB and Banana Panini while I ordered their infamous Wicked Oreos.
Freshly made Wicked Oreos with vanilla ice cream!
:)
I forgot to take a picture of JM's panini because I'm too busy devouring these Wicked Oreos. Too bad. :|

So that's it. Cheers to our 13 months of togetherness. Looking forward to the next coming years and years and years. Forever! <3 :)


2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

been wanting to try this!!

Nikki said...

You should try this! :) Wicked Oreos cost around 75 pesos only. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com