Sunday, March 25, 2012

2. Ho-hum

I. Am. Bored. Since this is my 2nd post today I think it's quite obvious that yes, I am bored. I figure out that I would just blog about a run-down of what I want to eat. Here it goes:

Photo courtesy of deliciousmagazine.co.uk
1. The Ultimate Caesar Salad

I'm on the search for the best Caesar salad!














The real deal from Faustina's.

2. Faustina's Spaghetti and Meatbombs

I have eaten this pasta and yet I still couldn't get enough of it! The thing I love the most in this pasta? Garlic cloves. :)








Photo courtesy of tasteabroad.wordpress.com
3. Frog legs

...or anything exotic. :) And of course I want it fried first!











Soon.

4. Macau's "curry"

My mother, little brother and little sister went to Macau last 2010. They took these pictures and being the lover of street food that I am, knew that I just gotta eat these "curry". Too bad for me I haven't got the money to buy myself a plane ticket. :( *sigh*








Photo courtesy of macaronstore.webnode.com
5. French Macarons

 I had read somewhere that baking these macaroons is a challenge. Hopefully, I can bake these meanies in the future without a glitch! *fingers crossed*














Photo courtesy of kimonobox.com
6. Mochi

These little balls are actually Japanese rice cakes which are made from glutinous rice. I first tasted these at a Yummy Eats event and is filled with ice cream.









Photo courtesy of pongchu.tumblr.com
7. DC Cupcakes!

Need I say more? :)
















8. Merry Moo's Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream

I'm not really a fan of ice cream but Merry Moo's sea salt caramel ice cream made me swoon. This ohsocreamygoodness is just pure heaven and easily melts in your mouth.










Photo courtesy of Cusina Marina
9. Cusina Marina's Crispy Liempo

These crispy liempo is heart attack waiting to happen. But really, who cares? I just hope that my cholesterol level would bear with me by the time I munch these babies. :)















Photo courtesy of www.thingswelovetohate.com


10. Big Guy's Pizza

Who wouldn't want to have a 36-inches pizza in front of them and pig out?










And more foods to come! So there. Hopefully I can eat all of this before the next school semester starts! Amen.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com