Sunday, March 25, 2012

1: Oh Gee.

Lalalala. As I keep thinking over and over again on what to blabber about my first blog post, it suddenly hit me that I shall make this blog a FOOD BLOG. :) Being the matakaw person I am, I guess a food blog rightfully fits the category. Here, I would post my food marathons and more. Yipee! :) I also spend more on food rather than clothes, shoes, etc. Pity me. Hoho. I easily drool and go nuts every time my eyes and nose caught something yummy and I know that I just gotta have it. Obviously, eating is my favorite vice. :) Hihi.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite LB foods:

The ultimate isawan at Raymundo Gate.
Kwek kwek. These are just battered quail eggs, deep fried and served with spiced vinegar.
Chili cheesedog at Auntie Pearl's.

And of course, the classic proven with its sweet and spicy vinegar. This is UPLB's top staple food. :)

Proven! Photo courtesy of  www.facebook.com/elbiproven

Why proven? Proven is short for proventriculus which is a part of a chicken's digestive system. Anyway, they also sell deep fried butchi, balat and  isaw. Yum!

On a different note, I am also a frustrated baker. I spent my free time browsing different food blogs and making myself believe that I could bake what they are baking, and better at that. :) Haha. I'm egotistical like that. Forgive me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com