Friday, June 8, 2012

19: Blushing Cupcakes

Cupcakes are just the best! :) I am always on the search for good food and I'm pleased to know that another cafe has made a place on my list, The Blushing Cupcakes Cafe.
The Blushing Cupcakes Cafe does not only offer cupcakes but also offers pasta, pizzas and more. Go ahead and try to visit their place to sample their different creations most especially their cupcakes. :)
Box of 6
:)
Photo taken from Blushing Cupcakes Facebook account
The cupcakes are awesome and not overly sweet, the way I want it to be. They are moist with just the right amount of sweetness to it. I would definitely be back at this cafe and try every cupcake they have!

Blushing Cupcakes
Club 650 Sports Center Libis, Quezon City
(beside Shopwise Libis)

Skygarden, SM North Edsa
(The Block Side)

G/F SM Megamall

xoxo:
I don't have my camera with me that day so I just took pictures using my VGA camera phone, hence the low quality of my pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com