Saturday, June 2, 2012

16: Yummy Eats Live! [LATE]

Last May 26, we went to Yummy Eats held at Rockwell Tent in Power Plant Mall, Makati City. Here's a rundown of what happened during Yummy Eats:

Aileen Anastacio hosting a cook-off.
Mochiko
Milk tea (?) and cookies and cream mochis
I'm not really a fan of mochi but after tasting their ice cream filled mochi, my perspective suddenly took a left turn. Charot! But seriously speaking, this is the only mochi that didn't made me gag. :) I especially love the melt-in-your-mouth creamy goodness of the cookies and cream mochi. And the mochi itself feels velvety in my mouth. Cool ain't it? :)

McCormick
McCormick also released to the public its newest product, McCormick Bread Spread. The spreads resemble a lot like a toothpaste which I find quaint. This also made the product perfect for road trips! Just squeeze a generous amount on a biscuit or bread then you're good to eat! :) My personal favorite among these 3 is herb parmesan since I don't really like anything pesto. :) The garlic flavor comes on too, well, garlicky for my taste but I think that for those who loves garlicky flavors would instantly like this.

Unit 16 Sweets
These eye-catching wrappers would instantly make anyone proud to be a Filipino. Unit 16 Sweets proudly boasts Pinoy pride at its best. One would be surprised to know that these chocolates are all individually wrapped (as I have previously read from Yummy) and not commercially made. Just think of all the love one put into making each of these and you're full. :)

The Fruit Garden
Sugar cookies
Cupcake Boutique
Yummy EIC, Becky Kho
All in all, it was a fun-filled day full of food. :) Looking forward to next year's Yummy Eats! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com